WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I assume all responsibilities for any and all risk of damage or injury that may occur to either myself or, as legal guardian, the participant being registered (the Goalie) in a program or session with The Goalie Training Institute. I agree that I shall provide health insurance, if a non-Ontario resident (including a copy of an insurance coverage card or similar document) to cover any personal injury or property damage sustained by the Goalie while participating in any activities of or while on the premises of the Goalie Training Institutes and/or its contracted facilities; Including development lessons, practices, scrimmages, skills sessions, clinics, day camps, boarding camps, games, tournaments, gym workouts, and any other related activities.
I hereby release and discharge The Goalie Training Institute, Bradley Fogal, Aaron Green, its operators, employees, agents, supervisors, instructors and other players from all claims, demands, rights or causes of action present or future, whether known or anticipated and resulting from or arising out of an incident to the Goalie participating in said program. This is also my permission to have my child admitted and attended to for medical and dental treatment, in case of sickness or injury, that all physicals and inoculations are up to date.
I hereby grant The Goalie Training Institute the right to use photographs, video images, and/or other media of the Goalie for publicity, advertising, and/ or other commercial purposes. I understand the event may be photographed, videotaped or otherwise recorded; I agree to let the above parties use my name, photo, likeness, and demographic information free of charge in any manner and for any purpose in any media now known or hereafter created. I understand that the works may appear in electronic form on the internet or in other publications outside of the control of The Goalie Training Institute. I agree that I will not hold The Goalie Training Institute responsible for any harm that may arise from such unauthorized reproduction.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Goalie Training Institute has a zero tolerance policy with respect to uncontrollable behaviour, bullying, hazing, the use of drugs and other controlled substances, and weapons of any kind. Any participant displaying these behaviours or possessing any of these items will be immediately dismissed from the program and will forfeit all amounts paid. By agreeing to this release and by being enrolled in this program you assent to the enforcement of this policy and you hereby grant The Goalie Training Institute the right to inspect any and all personal belongings at any time on or off premises in relation to the program.
The Goalie Training Institute has a strict 48 hour Session Cancellation Policy. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the start of a scheduled session will result in full payment of that session fee. This applies to any Program , Private, Semi-Private, Small Group, Game Evaluation, or Team Practice sessions or any other programs and services that we may offer.
Cancellations that take place more than 48 hours prior to the start of a session for which The Goalie Training Institute has purchased the ice rental contract will result in the ice rental fee being charged to the client along with a $25.00 cancellation fee.
For cancellations pertaining to Group Sessions; cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the start of a session are eligible for rescheduling with no additional fees. Rescheduling must take place within the same Program date parameters in which the initial cancellation took place and is based on session availability. The Goalie Training Institute is not responsible for any forfeited fees or owed lessons if no rescheduling date can be arranged within the programs time frame.
You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between You and Us electronically over the Internet or by email and that this electronic Agreement shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement between You and Us.
- Ownership and Copyright. You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade-names contained on this website (collectively the “Content”), including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, GTI or its licensors, as the case may be.
- Permitted Use. GTI hereby grants to You a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content solely for the purpose of evaluating the services offered by us (“Services”).
- Restrictions On Use. You agree that You will not:
- distribute the Content for any purpose, including, without limitation, compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproducing the Content by way of the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system; or
- create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of GTI or its licensors or allow any third party to access the Content. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
- License to Use Your Information. With the exception of your non-public personal information, You hereby grant to GTI the perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable license to run, display, copy, reproduce, publish, bundle, distribute, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, make available to any person or otherwise use any information or other content You provide on or through this website or which is sent to GTI by email or other correspondence, including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, inventions, know-how, techniques or any intellectual property contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever. GTI shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information unless specifically agreed to by GTI in writing or required by law. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license set out above.
- Personal Information. GTI may from time to time, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the website and collect, store, use and disclose information concerning you to solicit you to offer you its Services, and You hereby consent to such collection, storage, use and disclosure and waive any right of privacy You may have in it.
- Service Agreement. If You procure Services from GTI or one of its suppliers or sponsors, then such Services shall be delivered pursuant to a separate agreement and are not provided hereunder and You shall have no rights or claims in respect of such Services hereunder.
- Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers.THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRANSACTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND GTI ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.This website may contain links to other sites. GTI does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, GTI is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that GTI is affiliated or associated with same. GTI DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPERLINKS TO, OR CONTENT FOUND, ON OTHER WEBSITES. The mention of another party or its product or service on this website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.GTI will not be responsible for any damages You or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorize GTI to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information.You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions.THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR UNTAMPERED, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON.THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, USE OR COURSE OF ACTION.EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH YOU, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEBSITE OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.IN NO EVENT WILL GTI, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF GTI OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.IN NO EVENT WILL GTI, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES, INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF GTI, EVEN IF GTI OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.IN NO CASE WILL GTI’S, ITS AFFILIATES’, AGENTS’, LICENSORS’, SUPPLIERS’ AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS’, OFFICERS’ AND EMPLOYEES’ CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN TWENTY DOLLARS $20.00.
GTI ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. GTI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. GTI DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by GTI, with or without cause, in GTI’s sole and unfettered discretion. GTI may terminate this Agreement without notice to You for any reason or for no reason. Any such termination by GTI shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to GTI, including injunction and other equitable remedies.The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your license to GTI, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
- Indemnity. You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GTI, its agents, suppliers, licensors, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by GTI directly or indirectly in respect of:
- any information or other content You provide on or through this website or which is sent to GTI by email or other correspondence; or
- Your use or misuse of the Content or this website, including without limitation infringement claims.
- Governing Law. GTI, this website and the Content (excluding linked websites or content) are physically located within the State where GTI has its registered address. This Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any and all disputes arising under this Agreement shall be settled exclusively before a single arbitrator in Toronto, Ontario, Canada pursuant to the Expedited Rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association. You agree to waive any right You may have to: (i) a trial by jury; and (ii) the commencement of or participation in any class action against GTI related to this website, You also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against GTI or its licensors.
- Interpretation. The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. In this Agreement, words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa; words importing gender include all genders; and words importing persons include individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement as it may be amended from time to time in accordance with the provisions of Section 12, and any and all other legal notices and policies on this website, constitutes the entire agreement between You and GTI with respect to the use of this website and the Content.
- Amendment and Waiver. GTI reserves the right, in its discretion, to amend this Agreement at any time by posting amendments on this website. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the amendments on this website, and You are deemed to be aware of such amendments. If You do not agree to the amended terms and conditions, You shall immediately stop using this website. Access to this website or use of this website after any amendments have been posted shall constitute Your acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on GTI unless executed by GTI in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to be or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- Severability. Any provision of this Agreement which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in such jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Enurement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.
Last updated on Feb 4, 2020